WHMIS Certification Training
WHMIS certification training done by AI Forklift Training is OHSA and CSA-compliant, so you have the latest for your WHMIS training. Group online training is a great way for any sized company looking to have their employees trained.
Employers who choose to have their employees trained online can have them take their training at any time. Employers have access to all training records so they can monitor the employee’s progress.
The ability to work from home to complete their training using a laptop, desktop computer, mobile phone, or tablet is the perfect way to get your WHMIS certificate.
All our online training courses are available across Canada in PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and Vancouver. So, no matter where you are we have you covered.
- Overview of WHMIS
- Overview of hazard groups and classes
- Physical hazards
- Health hazards
- Labels including required label elements
- Safety data sheets (SDSs)
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities that suppliers, employers, and workers.
- Understand the difference between the two main label types.
- Identify the hazards represented by each hazard class
- Find additional information about hazards and protective measures on SDSs
After you have completed the online exam and passed with a score of 80%, you will be able to print off your certificate. Training will take approximately 1 to 2 hours to complete.